Thursday, December 3, 2009

Have yall ever tried that lip gloss with collagen. Its supposed to plump your lips. Well did it work for yall?

I bought some yesterday, and Ive put it on a few times, but it doesnt look like its doing anything.





Just wondering if yall saw a difference in your lips after wearing this or not.Have yall ever tried that lip gloss with collagen. Its supposed to plump your lips. Well did it work for yall?
I think it probably does,


There is a weird tingling sensation but whether you only think it's worked because you want it to, or if it actually worked is another thing





Sometimes, it doesnt work on certain people.


Maybe try a different make ? (:Have yall ever tried that lip gloss with collagen. Its supposed to plump your lips. Well did it work for yall?
yeah i have tried it but it makes your lips tingle/burn and it gets pretty annoying and yuck. it makes a little difference but if i were you i would just go with regular shiny lip gloss and line your lips with a pencil because that makes it pop. good luckk
I've never used it but I really don't need it lol! Even though I used this lip gloss once that really did work because I could feel it in my lips. It stung a little but I cant remember what it was called sorry lol!
It doesn't do a thing. Smashbox's lip plumper is AMAZING
yessss! it definetly woorks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting