Thursday, December 10, 2009

What flavor should I get in Liplicious lip gloss from Bath and Body Works?

I'm definitely getting Frozen Daiquiri and I can't choose between Pink Grapefruit and Limeade.


Can you please tell me, if you have the product, what the pink grapefruit looks like on. Thanks a lot! %26lt;3What flavor should I get in Liplicious lip gloss from Bath and Body Works?
Pink Grapefruit looks glorious. The limeade looks kind of palish sparkly. They both look pretty great.What flavor should I get in Liplicious lip gloss from Bath and Body Works?
My fave is also grapefruit! the cotton candy is kinda gross to me but it is absaloutley goregous! i like grapfruit better, though. it goes well with my tannish skintone :] Report Abuse

definatly get the cotton candy..........it sounds gross like a real heavy sugary scent,m buts its not.............its fun, sweet, yummy tasting one!





But if u dont like that one, ive tried limeade and like that one too!





And im with u on the frozen daquries?? (if thats how ya spell it!) lipgloss! Im addicted to it!








Hope i helped :)
Hi,





On their website you can Buy 2 get 1 free, so why not get all 3





http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/sm-speci…





I like the look of Cotton Candy! I much prefer the sheer glosses, so limeade would be my pick.
I have chocolate covered strawberries and I like that one I also have others but I don't remember the names of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting