Thursday, December 3, 2009

Have you ever tried that lip inflation gloss that supposed to make your lips more pouty?

I bought some last night and it seems so make my lips tingly but not pouty. Yeah, it makes them shiney too. Have you had different results?Have you ever tried that lip inflation gloss that supposed to make your lips more pouty?
All the ones I have got sting my lips real bad and nobody ever notices the difference.Have you ever tried that lip inflation gloss that supposed to make your lips more pouty?
there are some that actually work but it DOES burn. and you have to be careful not to put any on your skin or it will become red. i think the best is Lip Injection Lip Plumping Treatment


By Too Faced. :D
i use too faced lip injection this seems to work quite well but does sting for a while
I have had it and it worked for me for about a week or so but then the effects seemed to fade.
Slight burning and that was it.
yea i have. I dont like it like if you get one get the clear ones, ebcause sometimes the colored ones dye your lips. I dont like it because it makes your lips feel all tingly
I have and it burnt my lips.
If it's a high quality one it should work but not overnight. The one I use took me a couple weeks to start working. But the main reason I bought mine is for the diamonds. Yes, it has real diamonds in it. Just google Bee-Luscious.
no mine didnt work


it ';did'; on my friend


but it wasnt like oh sexy plumped lips


it was like whoah her lips look swollen


this might be becasue she's allergic....but who knows. =)


hope i helped
that ';Venom'; or whatver it's called stings, but i have this lipgloss and lipstick stuff that meh friend got for me and it makes my lips look pouty. but i have naturally ';pouty'; lips so idk why meh friend got it for me. . .
I fall for all that stuff too. No it doesn't work...nothing works but having your lips injected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting