Thursday, December 10, 2009

How long does it take you to finish a whole lip gloss?

How many days/months/years does it take you to finish one whole tube of lip gloss? I have a billion lip glosses and want to try to finish some of them!How long does it take you to finish a whole lip gloss?
probably a month because i sleep w/it


i even get up in the middle of the night and put some on.How long does it take you to finish a whole lip gloss?
I don't wear lip gloss often, although I have loads of little tubes of them. I think I have some tubes about 5 years old in my room that I never wear, which is really quite revolting.





But if it's one I love and wear all the time, maybe 10 months to a year?
Ussally 3 months with everyday wear. I love lipgloss especailly the ones from bath and body works.
depends how much you put on and how big the tubes are...if you wanna get rid of them...just throw them away...they probably are old and could be contaminated
about 2 months

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting