Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where can I buy KIWI parade gloss shoe polish and kiwi flannel polishing cloth in Singapore?

Hello, may I know where can I can buy Kiwi's Parade Gloss shoe polish? It's not the normal type but the one that gives a higher gloss. Also, does anyone know where I can buy polishing cloths? Need not be kiwi, but those smooth types which are specially for polishing shoes.Where can I buy KIWI parade gloss shoe polish and kiwi flannel polishing cloth in Singapore?
you can try the cobbler shops. they should stock the cloths and perhaps a polish that gives higher gloss. but be prepared to pay more than the usual you can get at supermarketsWhere can I buy KIWI parade gloss shoe polish and kiwi flannel polishing cloth in Singapore?
not too sure though, but maybe you can try search 88db website for places selling the shoe polish and polishing cloth that you're looking for...hope this helps
  • downloads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting