Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do i remove lip gloss stain from a cotton tee?

I think my lip gloss managed to crack a tiny hole when packed in my heavy suitcase and leaked a blob on my cotton tee which didn't come out in a regular wash. how do i remove this stain? help!How do i remove lip gloss stain from a cotton tee?
put foot powder on it or flour..... it absorves the stain- wile i was sitting down @ skool- my lipgloos popped and i had a stain on the back of my pants- trust me- it did not look like i went to the bathroom!! LOL!!How do i remove lip gloss stain from a cotton tee?
Put some dawn dish soap on it for a few days and then give it a good washing.
Use the hair spray called pump it up.


Spray on the stain and rub then wash
try using ';tide to go'; pen. It really works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting