Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I keep lip-gloss from making a mess when I kiss someone?

I adore an extreme wet look, but learned that too much makes a mess; is there a brand that I can try that gives that slick look without my having to cake it on?How do I keep lip-gloss from making a mess when I kiss someone?
Honestly, an ';extreme wet look'; can look really trashy most of the time. It also looks like the girl was eating her lip gloss and got it all over her mouth, the way a ravenous hyena goes after its prey.








Anyways, if you are going to be kissing someone, just don't wear lip gloss. If you mean kissing as in lip to lip kissing, I'm pretty sure that the kiss-ee would prefer a gloss-free lip.


If you must, only apply a very small amount of sheer, non sticky lip gloss. Preferably, go with a tinted lip balm.











I know that I'd rather not be making out with some chick covered in lip gloss, nor would I want someone I am on a date with feel the need to wait while I wash off my lip gloss before we spontaneously kiss.How do I keep lip-gloss from making a mess when I kiss someone?
If you live in Canada try Quo Lipgloss, I like the ones in the square tube with the brush. The colour ';pout'; is very cute it's high gloss and has some shimmer to it as well. A little goes a long way and it smells like cake batter. They also made one in a squeeze tube called ';Double Dip'; it has clear gloss in one outside chamber and the colour in the inner chamber, depending on where you squeeze the tube you can choose how sheer you want the gloss. Quo is only sold in Shopper's Drug Mart.





If you are not in Canada then try L'oreal Color Juice or Victoria's Secret gloss. Oddly Wet and Wild also makes a very nice gloss called Glassy Gloss and it's really cheap.





Edit - I don't think there is such a thing as a waterproof lipgloss, the reason they can make waterproof lipsticks is because they make them as a stain, a lipgloss by nature cannot be a stain.
The Victoria's Secret lip gloss is good but it's thin just like the rest of them, so it's going to have to be caked on too. Uhm, I'd say try a thicker lip gloss. Try uhm... Neauties. It makes your lips really soft too! I've never tried it but I could see how thin lip glosses would make a mess and I think this may be the cure for your little problem! Plus, you can pick his favorite flavor ;)





go here-- http://neauties.com/Default.aspx





Cherry will most likely work the best... not from experience or anything like that ;) just saying ;)
Are we talking making out or just a peck? If it's the former, not much can help you -- maybe try a lip stain instead, or rely on reapplication. Anyway, Urban Decay has awesome products, as does Stila.
Lipstick ! with shimmer it looks hot


%26amp; dosn't mess up !





take the water proof kind !
victoria's secret lipgloss is awesome
try chapstick, no guy wants to get all sticky!
ummm... i gues wee waterboof libgloss =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting