Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which finish looks best on furniture, something hi-gloss or matte?

I'm planning on re-painting a desk of mine soon but I can't decide if I should go with something hi-gloss or matte. What works best?Which finish looks best on furniture, something hi-gloss or matte?
If I had to choose between those two, I'd choose high gloss. Furniture gets spills and such on it, it gets wiped down pretty often, and high gloss will resist liquids and stains the best. If you paint it matte, you'll probably want to paint it again in a year because the matte will stain and scuff in no time. A good quality oil base paint would be best too for the same reasons.Which finish looks best on furniture, something hi-gloss or matte?
hi-gloss becuase matte will look tacky.


answer mine: http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting