Thursday, December 10, 2009

What lip gloss or chap stick can moisturize my lips?

My lips get really dry and I need help because it is very unsightly. Do you know what ingredients I should look for when purchasing chap stick or lip gloss?What lip gloss or chap stick can moisturize my lips?
You can try Burt's Bees. It works pretty well for me. Also, it tastes like honey.





http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>What lip gloss or chap stick can moisturize my lips?
chapstick. (the brand)
aloe





idk look at





softlips.com
I would go with Blistex its the best thing and you can put ligloss/lipstick over it but its not too shiny and it does the job. The purpose of it is for dry lips and itsmedicated. Go with medicated brands I use blistex and its worked wonders;)





Hope that helps
vaseline!!


i adore that stuff! i put it on my lips, and even my eyelashes at night to moisturize and lengthen them!


or you can go the traditional route: chaptick ooh la la!


happy new year!
Nutrogena's lip glosses are very moisturizing and come in some really pretty shades. I have the driest skin of anyone I know, and it works really well for me!
mineralgirlz
to be honest,i always use smacker's chapstick looking things and they work great!strawberry one is amazing :]
try Burts Bees
Blistex. =] works wonders. I'm in love with this stuff.


hope it works out for you
Burts Bees Wax, it smells good too, like peppermint and it makes it seem like your breath smells good plus it really works i love it my lips are really dry but this keeps them really moisturized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting