Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best kind of clear lip gloss and nail polish I can get?

I think my wife would like it, along with the new avatar I have. Guy avatars get boring sometimes.What is the best kind of clear lip gloss and nail polish I can get?
lip gloss:


the gloss by benefit (this is my personal favorite)


sephora brand clear gloss


smashbox clear gloss


tarte


fresh





nail polish:


essie


opi


sally hansenWhat is the best kind of clear lip gloss and nail polish I can get?
Clinique's Lip Gloss line is phenomenal, the best in my opinion. As for clear nail polish, I always go with Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails and you can get it at any pharmacy/ drug store like CVS for like $3.
yes MAC lip glass, not cheap but the best, if in the UK i like Sally Hansen hard as nails!
opi for nail polish


its really good


and possibly mac for lip gloss?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting