Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I get a lip gloss stain out of my friends jeans?

I borrowed my best friends $90 jeans on Saturday for my sisters bachelorette party and I put my lip gloss in my back pocket. I passed out (it was a bachelorette party, c'mon) and the lid must have been off and the lip gloss leaked all over the pocket. Stupid mistake. Now there is a huge oily circle that will not come out. How can I get this out before I have to give the jeans back? Please help.How do I get a lip gloss stain out of my friends jeans?
First, wash that spot with shampoo for oily hair and rinse well. Spray it with hairspray to lock the oil in one place and then wash it with baking soda( by hand to rub the soda deeply into the stain). Rinse it well. Depending on how much is there, you may have to do this twice and for goodness' sakes DON'T use bleach! If all else fails, take them to a dry cleaner.How do I get a lip gloss stain out of my friends jeans?
Use oxy 10. Go to wal mart and buy it. It's good for all kind of stain.
put ice on the stain make sure the ice was small dipped in bleach
Put shout on them and let it set overnight then wash them. If it is still not all out then do it again. Just don't put them in the dryer if the stain isn't all out.
Try hairspray, or try baking soda, with baking soda use it as a paste, let soak with hairspray or backing soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting