Thursday, December 10, 2009

What does it mean when girls wear lip gloss?

Ive always wondered, do they wear it because they are expecting a kiss or is it just for looks? Or both?What does it mean when girls wear lip gloss?
I don't think girls wear it ';expecting'; a kiss. Lip gloss can be messy during kisses anyways. I think most girls just like the way it looks, and feels. It keeps your lips from drying out longer than lipstick.What does it mean when girls wear lip gloss?
i don't get it either..... im more of a chapstick kinda gal. hey ive always wondered this.. do u guys prefer it when we wear gloss (while kissing of course... haha) or none? cuz doesn't it get sticky? and what kind of guy wants colored lips after their oh-so-fabulous lip rundown? idk and idget... hmmm let me know on that one
i wear it for looks.


when i'm with a guy , i never wear lip gloss because i would feel weird kissing him with it and then he ends up with glitter all over his lips! haha.


but if i'm just going to the mall with my friends or something, i'll wear it.
Because they think it's an instant boy magnet and they like the feeling of having they're lips stuck together with badly flavoured goo
for both..who knows..girls just wear it ya know? like what girl wants dry lips? we've got to moisturize lol,just like when guys put on cologne or perfume or something before going out girls put on lip gloss to look their best.





hope this helped.





-Amaya
I, personally, wear it because of the way it looks. Makeup kinda seems incomplete if you don't have a gloss on your lips, if you ask me.
Because we like lip gloss? I doubt it is to get kissed. It shines and glitters, it's just pretty. Some girls do wear it so people will notice their lips, and maybe attract people.
To attract men, their attention and curiosity and to be kissed and finally to be---------!!!
Its for looks, and so their lips do not appear dry.





And also for kisses, but not just anyone usually a boyfriend hahaa.
bothh %26lt;3





Do I Look Like Miley?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
um, I think it is just for looks. ??? I don't like lipgloss because *sometimes* it looks like the wearer is slobbering because they out on too much! lol
looks for the most part. if they're on a date and they apply it probably hoping for a kiss.
Girls wear lip gloss because it looks nice and tastes good, but they might just be looking for some lip action.
It looks like they ate something very greasy.
I usually do it because of looks, or to moisterize. But sometimes I get good tasting ones so I can lick my lips.. lol I bet I sound like a creep.
Depends on each girl. I'd just wear it cause I hate my lips being dry, but then again I'm not a slurry.
usually for looks.


Depends if it's flavored or not
well sometimes its cuz girls dont usually like chapped lips or to look pretty
They want YOU to kiss them. Every single one of them.
go kiss a random girl with lipgloss and see what happens.
This is a cute/funny quetion. Its just suppost to enhance their lips lol. Its flirty :)
it looks good
because it looks good
they want to show offfff they lips and when they hav dsl
wanting lips to stand out.
if they kiss with it, it would be slippery, so its for looks
to keep your lips soft or to have a little color
uhhh maybe cuz my lips are dry!!! wow guys think too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting