Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do you wash off gloss paint from your skin?

Unfortunately when I opened an old pot of gloss paint, quite a bit went on my hands as I had to lift off a thick skin that had formed on top (even though I used tissue as well) and it took a while to get most of it off, and I've now got dried bits on one of my hands which I can't seem to wash off at all and it's starting to sting a little. Can anyone tell me if there is something I can use to get rid of it? It is really annoying!How do you wash off gloss paint from your skin?
Try using gojo it's a soap used for people who paint or get messy - and or use kosher salt/olive oil and some lemon juice


it should go away on it's own too.How do you wash off gloss paint from your skin?
try cream cleanser ie cif
Petrol works a treat, however don't light up when you're doing it!
Wet your hands and rub in sugar and lemon juice. Always works for me,
Metholated spririts white spirit will get the paint off but remember both liquids are highly inflammable, wash you hands will soap after words
Rub your hands with white spirits (paint thinner), then once the paint is off wash your hands well, dry and use moisturiser.
white spirit or turps,smells really bad but works a treat.
white spirit is your best bet
White spirit gets it off, but make sure you wash the white spirit off after or it will make your skin sore. Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting