Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is there any way I can get sticky lip gloss of of the liner of my purse?

It is a silky fabric liner and almost a whole tube of very sticky reddish gloss. It got squished open in my luggage on a plane, and it took about 2 weeks for me to find it.


It seems impossible to get out. Any advice for something I could try without ruining the outer leather?


Or if not, could I take it somewhere to have the liner replaced? Shoe repair, leather shop, tailor?


Thanks!Is there any way I can get sticky lip gloss of of the liner of my purse?
If it is an expensive bag,it sounds that it is. I'd have the lining replaced. Call the manufacturer and maybe they can tell you where to go or may even offer the service themselves.Is there any way I can get sticky lip gloss of of the liner of my purse?
If the liner comes loose from the other fabric,,,,,,,,,,try some dawn dishwashing liquid and a small amount of water...........repeat several times..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting