Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to get LIP GLOSS stain out of a satin dress?

i just tried on this SATIN dress and am planning on returning it since its a lil too big om me, but whiles i was trying to take the dress off after trying it on, i got my lip gloss on it, and now i have a print my lips on the dress how do i get it off???, cause i was to return itHow to get LIP GLOSS stain out of a satin dress?
I had this sticky lipgloss in my back pocket and I sat down. I got it all over my jeans but what worked for me was dishwasher liquid. I got my jeans wet, then put on the liquid soap then reallym really scrubbed. Then I rinsed them out and let dry to see how it worked. If all of it didn;t come out then keep doing it until it does and then when it looks like most of is gone, put them in the wash and there ya go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting