Monday, November 30, 2009

Does anyone have white gloss kitchen cupboards and wood effect laminate worktops?

I am having these units fitted soon and just wondered what colour tile/wall paint scheme's people had used? Alot I've have white tiles and cupboards - is this too white? Any ideas?Does anyone have white gloss kitchen cupboards and wood effect laminate worktops?
My cabinets and counters are white, but I have a cobalt blue paint color on my walls. The blue is a nice color since my appliances are white too. When I first moved in my house, everything was white, including the walls. It looked like a dentist's office. The color calms down the whiteness of the kitchen.Does anyone have white gloss kitchen cupboards and wood effect laminate worktops?
We have white cupboards and counters also, we painted our walls a nice sky blue. I really like it and other people have said they liked it too. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting