Saturday, November 28, 2009

How would I get pink-red lip gloss out of my new white coat?

I got this very nice North Face white coat for my birthday, and the other day I was in Sephora, and I managed to get three little dabs of lip gloss on my coat.


The coat is like a grided material.


Is there any way that I can fully get the lip gloss out? I haven't washed it out yet, because I didn't know if that would sink the color in more.





Many thanks,


sophieHow would I get pink-red lip gloss out of my new white coat?
Don't use bleach....even if the coat is white, you might end up with whiter spots than you had. The bleach pens are a better idea, as is the Dawn...





Just don't dry the coat in the dryer until all the stain is gone. You shouldn't need to if it's only little stains. Heat sets most stains...





If you can wash the coat, treat the stains and then wash on cold with regular detergent. If there are any bits of stain, then don't dry it...treat them again.How would I get pink-red lip gloss out of my new white coat?
Since it is grease based, try Dawn dish soap. Don't use very much at all because you don't want to have suds. Dab it on and scrub it in and then with a wet warm cloth, dab at it until you get all the soap and stain out.
theres this oxyclean spray at the store you can buy if its not too much trouble. It got ink out of my dads pants! Just make sure you read the directions and work fast! LET IT SOAK 4 A WHILE!!! Dont you just hate stains? Good luck!
Tgry one of the ';tide-to-go'; pens with bleach...I find it works on almost any fabric! Good luck and Happy Holidays!
get eather oxiclean spray...or the detergent and soak it
have you tried to put club soda on it. club soda works on getting red wine out of white shirts its worth a try.
tide to go, mini version. or tide to go wipes. they both work fantastic. got gatorade out of my white terry cloth purse
Stop cruising elementary schools for chicks.
bleach?
u should use some blech
hairspray...and warm water

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting