Monday, November 30, 2009

What are some good eye shadow and lipstick/ gloss brands that are good and not very expensive?

I love mac cosmetics, especially their eye shadows, but I'm a college student and I really need to invest wisely. So I was wondering what are some good cosmetics that have as much color and variety as mac does and aren't quite so costly. What are some good eye shadow and lipstick/ gloss brands that are good and not very expensive?
hey I know that the ones that just stand alone from MAC Cosmetics run around 15.00 dollars a piece. I know Mary Kay runs about 6.50 a shade depending and they have this new thing called the compact pro which includes most of your cosmetics needs. you can check it out on my website as well as anything else. I hope I helped some.





I know many people associate Mary kay with the older generation but I guess I'm what you consider an artsy person. I lover photography and any type of art you through my way especially when it comes to makeup so I have to have fun with it.. and you can still do that with mary kay...so no worries there.What are some good eye shadow and lipstick/ gloss brands that are good and not very expensive?
A very good eyeshadow brand I know is NYX - their shadows last a long time, color looks great, and they have as much color selection as most department store brands. [$3-4 for single shadows, $3 for cream eyeshadow pencil, and $6 for a trio]


For lipstick, I like Maybelline's MoistureExtreme Lipstick - It actually is moisturizing and smells like watermelon [not a strong smell either, more like a light, delicate scent]. ($6-7 depending on where you get it)


As for lip gloss, I love LOVE Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lip glosses, they're very sheer, super shiny, and lasts the whole day. The only downside is that they are a bit sticky than I like lip gloss to be. If that doesn't cut it, CoverGirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers is great too, but it's more watery and does not last as long.
Revlon, Cover Girl, and L'Oreal are really good staples. Also, if you're looking for other less expensive cosmetics, check out Drugstore Diva--you can get the brand name looks on the cheap.





http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeu鈥?/a>
Eyeshadow: L'Oreal HIP


Lipstick: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks


Lipgloss: Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush, Neutrogena, Maybelline, Revlon





hope i hlpd :]
J.Lynne Cosmetics has all natural eye shadows (60 different shades in 3 finishes -- matte, luminous, and sparkly) and all natural lip glosses in 14 shades.
Thses following brands have very good highly pigmented products, like MAC does:





loreal HIP [drustore brand]


NYX [drugstore]


ulta brand eyeshadows [u can get these at ulta.com or Ulta stores]


Rimmel underground [drugstores]
Maybelline eyeshadow and Covergirl wetslicks lipgloss
I think we all can agree that lipstick is very expensive. I got mine from this site, for free. Try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting