Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can I keep my lip gloss from fading?

Every day my lip gloss, no matter how heavily applied, fades off. Not even halfway through the day. Any ideas that might keep it on a little longer? How can I keep my lip gloss from fading?
There's really no way, besides getting a better type of lip gloss.


I prefer chap stick though, it stays on forever, and still makes your lips look shiny.How can I keep my lip gloss from fading?
lip gloss doesn't stay one very well at all...





a few suggestions...





+get one of those long wear glosses





+always re-apply like you would chapstick





+put a light powder under it such as a bit of blush to keep the stickiness of it sticking to your lips and the powder on them
Ummm, lipgloss doesn't have the substance to stay on for very long. I apply it at least 10 times throughout the day. lol





The lipgloss that I've purchased that stays on the longest is stila's lip glaze.
my lip gloss is cool. my lip gloss be popping. im standing at my locker and all the boys keep stopping.





teehee. i have the same problem.
Try not to touch your lips or eat. My lip gloss stays on for about 3 hours at the most





Wanna answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Mac make up has really good lip gloss and it doesnt fade like most lip glosses do.





*AS FOR OTHER PEOPLE COMMENTS : she doesnt need to go all emo because of it. maybe you should go emo.
Rub your lips together every now and then and re-apply when you feel it is wearing off!
not to put it on!
u cant!!! haha doesnt life suck?! wow maybe you should go be all emo now.
  • new hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting