Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I remove the lip gloss accumulation from forks and spoons?

I notice that it accumulates at the base of the handle just before the bowl of the spoon. I tried scrubbing it off with a scrubby pad with no success.How do I remove the lip gloss accumulation from forks and spoons?
soak in Dawn dish washing liquid or Cascade and boiled hot water until the water is cool enough to handle and use a wash cloth to clean.How do I remove the lip gloss accumulation from forks and spoons?
Billions wiped off the stock markets. Environmental catastrophe. And the biggest problem you have is lip gloss on cutlery! I love it! But seriously, just keep scrubbing, and wear less lip gloss.
ummm dip it in oil then clean it off





that works when there is gum in my hair when im sleeping!





http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/鈥?/a>





oooooo use Mr Clean!!!!!
Wash them
wash it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting