Monday, November 30, 2009

How to make lip gloss last through dinner?

I am going on a few dinners with my fianc茅's family this weekend, and I want to keep a red pink lip gloss on through dinner even though my lips are going to touch the wine glass a few times. What should I do? By the way, I don't really like lipstick, because it looks too dramatic on my very fair face (and I want to look effortlessly %26amp; naturally beautiful), but I can accept it if there are no other solutions.


And I would also very much appreciate it if you don't suggest frequent touch-ups. Thanks.How to make lip gloss last through dinner?
Through my previous times, I have been going out for dinners with friends, family, and obviously, to LOOK nice, I've added some kind of lip gloss/stick. Mostly lip gloss, because it looks glossy.


Here's a few tips that might help you ;;





Put Stilife underneath the lip gloss, so the gloss has something to hold on to.





Make finer coats, it works as well.





Use a lipstick 'sealer' underneath the gloss.





Apply with a lip brush, a fine tip one.





Hope you enjoy. =DHow to make lip gloss last through dinner?
Unless you buy one of those long last lip glosses or lipsticks it will for sure come off during dinner. I don't like the long wear lipsticks because after a while you get the separation of the inner lip n outer lip with the color. I suggest to apply it before you meet them and then after dinner excuse yourself and apply in the bathroom, NEVER at the dinner table or in front of them, that's just rude. Plus it will kill the illusion of your effortless beauty. ;)
  • new hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting