Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I get lip gloss stains out of my clothes?

I washed clothes with lip gloss in one of the pockets and now I have stains on some of my favorite items. The lip gloss was a thick, chocolatey kind from LUSH and was made from all natural ingredients. I tried ZOUT but it didn't work.How do I get lip gloss stains out of my clothes?
tide to go stick!!How do I get lip gloss stains out of my clothes?
tide is a good one to use.
THIS WORKS!!


1.)Circle the stain with dish soap. (DON'T SKIP THIS STEP!)


2.)Spray stain with WD40 and allow it to set for 20 minutes (this will reactivate the stain).


3.)Using the dish soap circle (you may want to add extra dish soap), and an old toothbrush scrub the stain until it disappears.


4.)Launder as usual.
try hair spray.
wash it atleast 2times
Go to your grocery store and in the laundry isle next to the stain removers there should be a rack with a product named ';Carbona'; they make a remover for aany and all types of stains. I use the all purpose and its takes everything off.





They are small yellow bottles in its own little rack.
You want to make sure you are not adding an additional stain to the clothes, so try solutions on an inconspicuous spot (like an inside seam edge or bottom hem) to see if bleaching will happen. I have found very hot water and oxyclean works well. Test first, and good luck!
Try cornstarch. Put a cloth or papertowel under the spot, sprinkle with cornstarch and rub with a clean dry cloth or papertowel. The cornstarch absorbs the oils and pulls them out of the fabric. OR try Dawn dish detergent, let set overnight and laundry as usual....good luck
hairspray may be just what you are looking for!


Good luck!
Hairspray.... then do the wash !
Trie clorix or something like that! You might also want to check the question about how to get this stain off a pure white skirt...she had a lot of good answers!
Use ';Goo Gone'; and then wash the clothing. Don't dry the clothing until the stain is completely removed (drying will set the stain in even more).
Try rubbing alcohol it works great on lipstick
The only thing that I found that works is DAWN DISH WASHING liquid. Lipsticks %26amp; gloss are oil based, Dawn gets rid of oil stains quickly - just rub some on the spots with a sponge and rinse off. I would do each spot separately. I would not put the dawn in the washing machine. GOOD LUCK. (I once saved my washable silk shirt from a lipstick stain with Dawn)
Try Goo Gone (it removes oils). Spray it on %26amp; wash immediately
Lighter fluid. Not kidding, it will get any stain out of anything with out harm..
I make a paste from my dishwasher detergent. I rub it in let it sit over night and wash the next day. It works for me.
With a very good product named Vanish!
Try squeezing a bit of fairy liquid on the stain. The gloss is oily and greasy and fairy cuts through grease leave it to soak for about 20 mins and wash as normal hope this helps.
TAKE IT TO YOU LOCAL DRYCLEANERS.DRYCLEANING WORKS BEST ON OIL BASED STAINS.
simple clean cleans anything. especially in clothes!


http://www.simpleclean.org





tell them Dog show brandon sent you.
old fashioned way...get soap and water and rub hard...
WD-40 or peroxide... works on just about anything and everything
goo


gone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting