Saturday, November 28, 2009

I just got black gloss paint on my white cotton trousers and it won't come out. Will dye or bleach work?

If so, which is best? How do i go about dyeing or bleaching?I just got black gloss paint on my white cotton trousers and it won't come out. Will dye or bleach work?
I don't think either will. I think they're lost. :(





However, I would try a felt pad dipped in acetone (they sell these things near nail products in the drugstores) to see if you can blot the black paint. Another felt pad to sorta lift off the paint.





After that I would bet they are as good as they'll get. Bleach would likely just eat right through the cloth.I just got black gloss paint on my white cotton trousers and it won't come out. Will dye or bleach work?
Well lets see...white pants vs. black oil glossy paint...The only way it'll come off it's with a good old pair of scissors. Sorry about your pants but no matter what you'll try they will never be the same. Next tine painting try putting on a pair of pants that you wont be sorry if you get paint on them.
Nope, they are ruined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting