Monday, November 30, 2009

What type of printer can I use to print high gloss quality color flyers?

The ones that you find in the clubs. I am trying to eliminate my middleman and do this from my own home. Money is not an object.What type of printer can I use to print high gloss quality color flyers?
actually, color lasers are not that expensive and when you work out the cost per page, they are cheaper than inkjets not to mention faster and sharper. In my family we have 5 Samsung CLP-300 color laser printer. They are small, fast, sharp and we recently bought a brand new one on ebay for $96 delivered. The toner is $50 for a set of 4 at http://www.ccs-digital.com which may be more than ink but it's good for 2,000 pages. A typical ink cartridge is only good for 200-300. We just replaced out first black toner after a year of regular use. Since lasers burn the toner to the paper with heat, you have to make sure you use paper designed for laser printers. Glossy inkjet paper will probably not work.What type of printer can I use to print high gloss quality color flyers?
Any printer should be able to use the gloss paper. Laser printers give a higher quality print than ink jets but color laser printers are extremely expensive and toner is much more expensive than ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting