Saturday, November 28, 2009

My lip gloss is accumulating on my stainless steel flatware. What is the best way to remove it?

I don't want to use an abrasive cleanser, it might scratch the finish. Is there something that would break the wax build-up?





And yes I do wash my flatware in the dishwasher after every use.My lip gloss is accumulating on my stainless steel flatware. What is the best way to remove it?
';Flatware'; works just fine for me! Rub them down with a rag soaked in vinagar - that's what we used to do back in my table-waiting days.My lip gloss is accumulating on my stainless steel flatware. What is the best way to remove it?
What the hell is ';flatware';?.





Okay I looked it up, your lip gloss is accumulating on knives and flat dishes?, neither of which should come into contact with your mouth anyway!. My advice is to get better table manners, don't put knives in your mouth or suck dishes...
*waves* why don't you call it cutlery like the rest of the world?.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting