Monday, November 30, 2009

What type of lip gloss will work for me?

I have fairly dark skin (I'm Italian) and I can never find a good lip gloss that works well with me. If you could recommend some that might work. Also, I'm kind of on a budget so if you could make sure that it is also a reasonable price that would be great. Thanks so much and if anyone else has any other make up tips for me (brown eyes, brown hair, medium dark skin) that would be great! Pictures also work too. What type of lip gloss will work for me?
Your description sounds like you look just like me and I always have the same problem especially because I have more of an olive skin tone.





If your on a budget, I bought two shades from Walmart by Wet %26amp; Wild that look really good on my skin.





1) Wet %26amp; Wild Mega Slicks Lip Gloss - Rose Gold (This is a bronze lip gloss with a hint of pink in it. Looks very cute on!)





2) Wet %26amp; Wild Mega Slicks Lip Gloss - Cherish (This one is a sheer pink. I usually find that pinks look a little funny on my skin tone but this one is so sheer and shiny that it just looks great)





Im not positive on how much I spent on them but probably no more than a few dollars a piece.What type of lip gloss will work for me?
I think that a browny red would work well for you.


Try Loreal the one whcih lasts for ages in a browny red.


Or you could try a really nice clear gloss natural collections have great colours in boots for 1.95 they are just as good as any other you could try a bright pink that would look really coolx


I'd say try natural collection at boots then or you could use a lipstick with a a clear gloss over the top from natural collection it'd cost you about 4 pound for a lipstick and gloss that would look nice.


Or you can get three things for a fiver.


Good Look xx


Hope I helped xx
I'm thinking a carmel or dark rose shade for daytime. You could try deep maroon for evenings. E.L.F and NYC cosmetics are relatively cheap ($2.50 for cosmetic brushes)
Uh, maybe you should try, a light red color. Or maybe a purpley color. Or maybe a glittery purple.
Dark brown color will be perfect for you(I think).
Browny , not too light.


Or a completely see through one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting