Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I get lip gloss out of my dogs hair?

how to explain this....our foster child decided that it would make the dog pretty so she smeared lip gloss all over our dogs head. How do I get it out?? Regular wasing doesnt help.How do I get lip gloss out of my dogs hair?
There is a special shampoo that you can get which make your dogs coat cleaner. I dont know what it is called but try looking for some on google or the local pet shop or vet.How do I get lip gloss out of my dogs hair?
I agree, Dawn would do the trick.





But first you might try baby wipes. They are AMAZING at getting stuff out of fur! (Don't ask me how I know...)





Good luck!
Try a diluted white vinegar solution. The dog will just smell strange for a day or so, but it should take the lip gloss out.(Also works on dandruff, believe it or not.)
Well, I assume that lip gloss is an oil-based concept. If so, use a little Dawn (animal safe) to remove the lip gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting