Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best lip gloss in your opininion?

I like shiny glosses that actually sticks for a while!!! Do any of you know some good ones? What is the best lip gloss in your opininion?
MAC and NARS make the best lip glosses in my opinion. They are very shiny and last quite a while!What is the best lip gloss in your opininion?
I love mark.'s Glow Baby Glow and Glow Baby Glow Luxe glosses. They come in tons of shades and are just $5 each. They are also part of mark.'s hookup line that allows you to pick 2 products to connect together for one convenient package.
Dior Addict Shine, %26amp; MAC Lustre Twins. Apply Burt's Bees lip balm underneath your gloss, personally I believe it helps it stick, and gives it a really comfortable, fresh feeling.
I like the covergirl lip glosses, personally I dont like the MAC lip glosses because they are too sticky, but they do have cute colors.
Oriflame lipsticks and lipglosses are really good.


Avon can be great, I use some of their products regularly.



i love love love fusion beauty's lipfusion in summer! I also like it in sexy, smooch, and sun! that is my all time favorite lipgloss
Have you tried lip tints?





Beekeeper's Blend sells awesome lip tints. They're called Bee Chic.
mac and like victorias secret
dior ultra gloss.No sticky and great color.


Lip Fusion can be found at sephora
dior ultra gloss reflect i thnk its called its 拢16 a bottle but i love it.
i love diorkiss, it's not too sticky and super shimmery! it comes in a ton of shades!!
MAC %26amp; Max Factor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting