Monday, November 30, 2009

Is it safe to sell people lip gloss that was made a year ago?

I have a lot of lip gloss left over that I made for the Christmas craft fair last year. It has natural oils and a perservative which is liquid germall. It's been sealed in containers that were santized with boiling water before filling. Is it okay to sell it or could there be killer bacteria growing in there after a year? They are popular with little kids so I don't want to take unneccessary risks.Is it safe to sell people lip gloss that was made a year ago?
When in doubt, make more ;-) Don't take the risk... although personally I keep makeup far longer than I'm supposed to and it's never bothered me.Is it safe to sell people lip gloss that was made a year ago?
Well, sometimes it gfets expired. Actually,you can tell when it is. Try to smell the lip gloss or see if it is sticky. If it is, then its expried. I don't think it will be but like you said don't take risk


Hope it Helped:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting