Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best lip gloss out there at the moment?

In your opinion, what do you think is the best lip gloss out in the shops at the moment? Which stay on for the longest? What do you think?What is the best lip gloss out there at the moment?
Bourjois does a great lip gloss, I can't remeber the name of it, but it's in a clear tube and is creates a wet look and is wet not sticky. So its better for kissing because you don't get all over your boyfriends face lol because it's more watery. It's really good and I think it costs a bout 7 quid. My bessie has it and I want it when i get enough money lol. Hope this helps xWhat is the best lip gloss out there at the moment?
MAC lipglass stays on pretty well. It can get a little sticky, but I like it the best of the ones that I have tried.
I personally think that Bourjois Eau de Gloss Lipgloss is the best lipgoss out there, it gives you 4 hours moisturisation. its really shiny and makes your lips look fuller + its not sticky so you dont get hair stuck to it!


its only 拢7.25 - thats in english money
i think mac clear lipglass . its super sticky lol...but it lasts and can be worn over any lipstick color..when i go out to bars and stuff guys tell me my lips look really good !!
victoria secret, beauty rush!





soft, kissble, yummy, cute colors, and ahhh-maizng sents!


my fav AAALL the way! =]





*kiss kiss!*
I have tried several and my favorite is Cover Girl Pure Gloss. It's in a blue lipstick tube. It's not sticky at all like most of them are. And it stays on much longer than any of the liquid-y glosses that I've tried.
i make my own
i have just brought maybelline 16 hour wear superstay. its really good. you get two tubes one is the lipgloss which you leave to dry and then you put on the condition and shine balm to keep it in place. they have a buy 2 get 3rd item free on maybelline products in superdrug at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting