Monday, June 21, 2010

Can anyone help me find Lip Gloss; clear to nude and has not one speck of glitter?

I have medium skin brown-blonde hair, my lips are naturally red-pink, I don't like it. I am on a constant search for a lip gloss that almost makes my lips invisible; colorless.


I usually have to make my own but would rather just buy one.


I hate glitter.


Any suggestions?Can anyone help me find Lip Gloss; clear to nude and has not one speck of glitter?
C.O. Bigelow lip balms are clear and moisturize your lips very nicely. You can find those at Bath %26amp; Body Works. For a nude lipstick that actually works, try out M.A.C's nude lipsticks.Can anyone help me find Lip Gloss; clear to nude and has not one speck of glitter?
i like ';turkish delight'; by Nars.. it looks like a peachy pink but its kinda sheer
try avon they do sum nice nude 1,s n colourless without the sparkle
Lancome Lip Gloss- Chai Freeze


Mac Lip Gloss- C-Thru
go to www.eyeslipface.com
I also love the same type of lipgloss. Use MAC lipglass, the color is called Underage. It is amazing.
Bath and body works has clear lip gloss. It is called Mentha Lip Shine. As far as I know it is all clear except for the light green tube is pink tinted but very pretty.





Also Aquafina has Hydrating lip oil that is really nice. Its clear also with no glitter. I think you can get it at Walmart or Dollar Stores.





And if nothing else you can always use Vaseline.
M.A.C. has awesome lipgloss..they have many styles but i think the one you'd want to look for is lipglass. They have styles that are sparkly and styles that are plain.





i'm pretty sure you can just go to mac.com but if you can't then type ';mac cosmetics'; in GOOGLE and you should be able to find the items..also M.A.C. is sold in major department stores such as Macys..so if you live by one go look! [:
MAC has THE BEST nude lipstick, along with Sephora brand.


If you want a more thrifty quick fix, use foundation with moisturizer and lip balm and that works too. =)
  • downloads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting