Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What kind of eyeshadow should I wear with bronzer and peach tinted lip gloss?

I just want to achieve the sun kissed glow but im confused about what eye shadow to use? I am half black half white but i came out a red head with freckles and deep dark brown eyes. And i am fairly white but tan very easily.What kind of eyeshadow should I wear with bronzer and peach tinted lip gloss?
as you have brow eyes i would suggest gold or brown this goes really nice with bronze





or try combining them both brown on the bottom of the lid going lighter then gold nearer to the crease in the lid of your eye





i have tried this and my eyes are brown and it looks really good.





hope this helps.What kind of eyeshadow should I wear with bronzer and peach tinted lip gloss?
I think brown below and peach on top is a good mixture for your eyes.


If you want you can add a little pink on the peach.
Natural mineral eye shadows in the neutral or natural tones.
you could try a light brown (not to light) or a soft gold.


hope this helps
earthtones i like wearing a bit of orangy bronze on my lids it brings i have blue eyes but its works well with brown too
maybe like a gold color would look nice. or a blueish green
I'm thinking gold or a mixture of browns! pair that with a pale lipcolor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting