Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is your favorite brand of red lip gloss?

I've recently been obsessed with red lip glosses, and I just wanted to hear what your favorite red lip gloss is!What is your favorite brand of red lip gloss?
I like beauty rush from victorias secret


:)What is your favorite brand of red lip gloss?
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in 126 Plush Red


http://lovemakeup.ecrater.com/product.ph鈥?/a>
Covergirl Wet Slicks Amazemints Red Riot
Mac has a good selection of reds.
red lip color is so trashy looking
i like victoria secret's red lip gloss it lasts a long time for me! and looks good!
Flirts rocks! try the wicked if you want it to pop. its wicked+
Well i like Neutrogena...not sure if they have red tho?
I like Burt's Bee's in Rhubarb. It's not a bright red but it's minty and keeos my lips feeling fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting