Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the shiniest lip gloss like they wear on tv?

The price doesn't matter. I have tried MAC and Lancome tubes, I just wanted to know if there was something that I hadn't thought of, I have over 200 lipsticks and glosses and still haven't really found one that I am totally happy with. Thanks!What is the shiniest lip gloss like they wear on tv?
http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>





I think there good I luv them they come in nice colors maybe these will b the 2 that will make u happy I tried everything too n these r my favsWhat is the shiniest lip gloss like they wear on tv?
My absolute FAVE lip glosses are Estee Lauder...


I LOVE the High Gloss in 'Rose' - about $15.00 tho..


The gloss they put in tubes is very nice too and comes


with a brush inside for application.. AMAZING shine


but again it will cost you, about $20 a tube..


OK so I'm a lil spoiled LOL
the lip tox stuff from bee luscious because it has diamond dust in it and nothing shines like a diamond. google bee luscious.
I can't think of anything shinier than Lancome Juicy Tubes :/


Maybe put a clear coat of that over pink lipstick?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting