Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I be sure that this lip gloss does not have the coldsore virus?

I decided I was going to use my sister's lip gloss because I can, and I do recall a time when she had a coldsore, and I really would not like one. Is there any way that I could 'get rid of' in a way, any chance of me getting it?


Should I likeeeeeeee disinfect it or something?How can I be sure that this lip gloss does not have the coldsore virus?
If it's in a tube you can give the applicator a wipe with an antibacterial cloth and squeeze the desired amount onto your finger then apply that way. The chances of the virus surviving there is not likely but it's a bit risky. If you have the option, I would go out and buy your own. If you get stuck with a cold sore, it will be for life. You should be fine though if she hasn't had a recent cold sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting