Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the most effective Lip gloss to make the lips pouty?

I have heard of Duwop Venom, but are there other brands who really make the lips pouty and kissable?What is the most effective Lip gloss to make the lips pouty?
Lip Fusion XL is even better! Be sure to get the XL version and not the original.What is the most effective Lip gloss to make the lips pouty?
Personally I love Lancome Juicy Tubes however, you may also like to try Dior Addict or Revlon Glossy Licious.
ahh I use DuWop Lip Venom.. lol but I have naturally pouty lips anyway, I use it cause it smells and tastes good!!





But try ';Pout Plumping Lip Gloss';


my little sister uses it, it looks nice...





Good Luck
how bout: Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect





heard its very good at making lips pouty and kissable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting