Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What lip gloss should I use for when I go to 7th grade?

Give me some brands and names of the lip gloss!


Please and Thank U!What lip gloss should I use for when I go to 7th grade?
Body shop is amazing. (if you muustt)


Im going to 8th grade, and i never wear lip gloss.. its kinda gross to me.. when its windy my hair always blows in it and gets all sticky, and you have to do touch ups all day.. just go natural on your lips and instead try a little eyeliner in a gentil colour. Trust me, lots of guys i know also dont like lip gloss on girls.What lip gloss should I use for when I go to 7th grade?
you can get the ones from the chinese hair store that got some called MAK work just as good (way cheaper though cost 1.00 to 1.99 depends on which kind you buy. or you can try this one only a dollar http://www.boomcosmetic.com/product.php?鈥?/a> ) as the lipglass from MAC you the one in the tube, wanna look glossy rite that is the best kind
Err...do seventh graders nowadays require lipglosses to go to school? I think anything would work, don't go for the high-end department store brands, you don't need it. Drugstore brands like Revlon, Covergirl, Loreal, Rimmel etc. work and are pretty cheap.
lol. i use a lot of lip glosses. bath and body works has some really good ones. but for everyday use i use N.Y.C. watermelon lip gloss or Smackers watermelon lip gloss. u can get at anywhere. like CVS or WALGREENS or any regualr store
try the clinique super moisturize lip gloss.....it works well..especially if you have chap lips...and it moisturises your lips ..
I loveeee鈾?Victorias secret its really good.


%26amp;and its smells really yummy :p
my favorite kind is called jordana, at walgreens, they have really pretty sheer sshades, and yummy scents(:
yea bath and body works and victoria secrets
go 2 bath n body works

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting