Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best lip gloss in the world and why?

I'm trying to find out if those pricey high end lip glosses are worth it.What is the best lip gloss in the world and why?
I like MACWhat is the best lip gloss in the world and why?
Victoria Secret Beauty Rush! Awesome color, smells good, and stays on forever! Also only $7!!!
dior mac and chanel they all are really glossy
dior - because it's really nice and glossy


also, the balm ';plump'; gloss because it's glossy, smells good, plumps your lips, and leaves a nice shimmering sheen on you lips.
I love Mineral Girlz lip gloss. It lasts longer than any other lip gloss I have tried.
Drugstore brand: Maybelline Shinylicious - it has great consistancy and it lasts, plus they all smell great.


Department store brand: MAC lipglass - same as above, though is thicker and lasts longer.
my lip gloss, cuz itz poppin
i dont think there is much of a difference except for maybe the range in colors and the texture-feel and smell of the products that you cant get in loreal or maybelline. but there is a big difference between the designer brands and say Wet n Wild and NYC.
Homemade Lipgloss tips


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b鈥?/a>
MAC because it makes your lips look huge. I'm telling you its freaking the most amazing product on the market. I love MAC more then anything in the world.... Also Estee Lauder lips gloss in psychedelic-- looks good on anyone
I forget what its called, but theres a lipgloss tested that didnt come off the testers for 2 whole days! I belive it was 50 dollars or so. Thats a good deal, but only if you have 50 bucks laying around, can track down the company, and absolutly LOVE gloss. I don't. I bought a $4 lip balm from target, which gives a natural shine without coming off, and left it. Good luck!
i love juicy tubes, and also NYC
i just got this lipgloss from a MAC counter (nordstrom) in Las Vegas nd i LOVE it. sumtimes i even wear it 2 sleep cuz it moisterizes my lips. its called MAC lipglass nd my color is pink poodle. its stays on for hours. u wuld haf 2 go to the counter (or store) nd c wat color works 4 u.
nope i use mark great products if you want to knowmore you can e mail me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting