Monday, June 21, 2010

How do i remove a lip gloss stain?

my friend was wearing my white hurley hoodie, and she was also wearing my victorias secret lip gloss, and she wiped it off on my sweater! so now i have a big pink stain on the hand part, and i tried putting it in the washer and it wont come out! i want to wear it tomorrow, so please help!How do i remove a lip gloss stain?
Hello, use WD-40, it works for me for all kind of stains. Just try a little area first to make sure, it is safe to use.


Good luck!How do i remove a lip gloss stain?
Scrub it really good, lip gloss isn't permanent. Or if it's not that noticable just leave it, it'll come out evenually.
lip gloss = makeup





use make-up remover
mr clean magic eraser works good even on clothes!! i tried it!! or u can get a bleach pen like tide or clorox and rub it on the stain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting