Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can I find the Dessert Beauty lip gloss?

I've tried the Dessert Treats lip gloss and I'll say it's really good, but I really want to try the Dessert Beauty brand more. I live in Glendale, CA and I can't find it at my Sephora or anything! I really want to try those lip glosses because I want a really tasty lip gloss. The website for Dessert Beauty is gone, and eBay costs a little too much for all 9 flavours. Walgreens doesn't have it anymore, and I'm really tired of Dessert posers. If any of you know or if you've tried this lip gloss brand, tell me, I'd love to know! Thank you!Where can I find the Dessert Beauty lip gloss?
ULTA. or else order it online.Where can I find the Dessert Beauty lip gloss?
Claire's for sure. You can even order online. www.dessertbeauty.com
i was going to say walgreens, but have you tried target or walmart? if not, then try drugstore.com.
Dollar General
You can find it at Clarie's, Icing, or Walgreens
Try CVS
You can find it at Bath and Body Works.
eckerd usually has it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting