Monday, June 21, 2010

What do you think of a kiss with a strawberry flavored lip gloss?

My boyfriend went bananas wen i used the strawberry flavored lip gloss before we kissed ! it taste really nice i know :D but he really did go creazy !!! like didnt give me time to breath :D lol was vry funny :D what do you think :D?What do you think of a kiss with a strawberry flavored lip gloss?
Flavored lip gloss is always a turn-on for me. I would, however, been a bit less jubilant than your boyfriend. Makes me wonder what he would do with flavored body oil.What do you think of a kiss with a strawberry flavored lip gloss?
I love the smell of strawberry flavored lip gloss.


I would put that stuff on bread, with peanut butter. Lol
I don't know. That's kind of weird. I'll try it next time though, lol.
was he high ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting