Monday, June 21, 2010

What eye makeup would look okay with apricot-colored lip gloss?

I like to look pretty natural, so I don't like wearing a whole lot of makeup. I bought Maybelline Shine Seduction lip gloss in Apricot Aura, and it looks really nice, but I can't figure out what shade of eyeshadow would look good with it, other than taupe. Help me out, please?What eye makeup would look okay with apricot-colored lip gloss?
You could use a light vanilla on the brow bone and on the inner corner of the eye, then use a light gray on the lid. This would complement the apricot lips very nicely.What eye makeup would look okay with apricot-colored lip gloss?
I would wear Cinnamon or brown tone.
brown
Stick with colors in that family, brown, peach, pink...
i donno really
maybe blue depnding on skin tone...,apricot, greeen, or try no eyeshadow just heavier eyeliner on top lid,


hope that helps why not look at a colour wheel to see what u like... go to google and type in colour wheel. hope that helps!!
frosted turquiose

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting