Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does lip gloss come out of clothes?

I accidentally left lip gloss in my jeans and it got in my clothes! :(((


Will it come out?Does lip gloss come out of clothes?
Yes, I have a great book with all the tough stains and how to get them out. Here's what it says for lipstick:





Loosen stain with dry cleaning solvent(comes in dryel kit and that stuff works GREAT on a lot of stains, good to have on hand)





Rub detergent in until stain outline is gone, wash in hottest water safe for fabric with detergent with bleach for colors.Does lip gloss come out of clothes?
good, glad to help! I don't know how I made it without that book of mine, every one should get one.





It's like a cleaning bible:) One book that has all the tough stains and ways to get them out is talking dirty with the queen of clean. Report Abuse

go to heloise .com and she has the answer for everything.
WD 40 will take it out. just spray a little on it and wash as normal.
Yes!Just use liquid dish soap,dab it on full strength,rub it in a little and toss it in the washer but make sure it came out before you put it in the dryer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting