Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a good chapstick and lip gloss for my kind of lips?

My lips are constantly dry, and at the end of school there's always white stuff on my lips. It's like over mosturized. My lips sometimes gets wrinkly. Is Burt's Bees a good chapstick that doesnt leave white stuff on your lips? if yes, what kinda of chapstick and lipgloss of burts bees is good for my lips.What is a good chapstick and lip gloss for my kind of lips?
Burt's Bees FOREVER! I HIGHLY Recommend them.What is a good chapstick and lip gloss for my kind of lips?
I say GO WITH THE BURT'S BEE'S!!!!


It works wonders i use it everyday and it never leaves that white stuff left over cause i use to always have that problem and burt's bee's has lipgloss too! You can get the same flavor lipgloss as you have chapstick :) hope it helped
a year ago my lips became so chapped after i had a cold, it was so bad that i could hardly talk and smiling would make my lips bleed. i was recommended BIOTHERM AQUASOURCE LEVRE, and within a couple of hours my lips were super hydrated and i've never had that probem again.





but also make sure you drink enough water:)
BURTS BEES all the way!


It's amazing.


For lipgloss, CO Bigalow [I think that's how you spell it] from Bath and Body Works.





Burts Bees and CO B have really good minty products that make your mouth feel all cool and tingly. If you don't like that, they have other flavors.
I use good old Vaseline for my lips. You can buy it in a little tube. It makes your lips soft and shiny. I slather it on several times a day and always have soft, kissable lips. (I wear lipstick in public, but at home I always use Vaseline.)
Don't know about Bees.


But go to the drugstore and talk to the pharmacist they know exactly which one is best and for your problem.





There are so many out there and you don't want to spend your money just to throw it away.





Good Luck
when my lips are chapped i get a toothbrush and i use some toothpaste to exfoliate my lips then i use carmex lip balm to keep them really soft and moisturized
burts bees is really good and so is carmex


either or will do
i like soft lips a lot
burt bees is good and just regular chapstick might help too
  • downloads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting