Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do you feel about Beauty Rush lip gloss from Victoria's Secret?

I just applied some of the Peach Buzz flavor and it smells and tastes delcious! Plus it goes on smooth and is definitely not sticky!How do you feel about Beauty Rush lip gloss from Victoria's Secret?
I LOVE the entire Beauty Rush line, especially the lipgloss...it's not sticky, it tastes great,it goes on and STAYS ON smooth and the price is reasonable!!! its the only kind i use!!!How do you feel about Beauty Rush lip gloss from Victoria's Secret?
I think is way too thick and gloppy. And it is very sticky. 2 me anyways
i think it great except its a little too sticky. i have carriberry. they have reakky good shades and stay on forever!!
I liked it too until it started drying out my lips and causing them to peel. It was the only product I used, so, I know it was the cause. I now use Neutrogena Moisture Shine Lip Smoother. It has cooling hyrdagel and SPF 20. My lips feel great. If you have no problems with the Beauty Rush, great! If you do... I recommend trying Neutrogen. :)
its soooo good! I have Strawberry Fizz and AppleTinni, i luv them they make my lips real shiny and pretty!
The Peppermint flavor smells/tastes good, but the gloss is too thick and sticky for me. I like the C.O. Bigelow Brand lip glosses that Bath %26amp; Body Works carry. They have a better texture and are rich in vitamins to keep your lips soft! They're $7.50 or 2/$10!
the best lipgloss ever is the one from bath and body works lipilious

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting