Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I be allergic to my lip gloss all of a sudden?

I have been using my lip gloss for about a year and my lips had no reaction to the lip gloss for 7 months.





About 4 months ago my lips started peeling and felt like they were chapped real bad. I kept using my lip gloss because I thought it was from the weather change.





Then last month my lips became itchy and swollen after using my lip gloss. I changed to medicated chapstick and within 3 days my lips were fine. Its been a month without lip gloss and I haven't had a reaction.





This was an allergic reaction, right?





Why did I become allergic to my lip gloss after using it forever?How can I be allergic to my lip gloss all of a sudden?
I became allergic to many many glosses, lip sticks etc. I found out that it is the red pigment in most of them. The ONLY lipstick or gloss is Merle Norman and gloss that is not gloss at all, Vasoline and Chapstick. Good luck, SuzanneHow can I be allergic to my lip gloss all of a sudden?
I was thinking maybe the container of lip gloss is too old and or contaminated. Try a new container of the lip gloss.Lip gloss should be replaced every 2-3 months at least.
The human body can develop allergies. I developed an allergy to strawberries totally randomly.
You can become sensitized to a substance over time. I used he Ortho-Evra patch for a couple years and then all of a sudden it turned my skin all read and would itch like crazy, and my doc said it as an allergic reaction. So it can happen, even if you don't have any type of reaction initially.
There is no rhyme nor reason to why allergies develop. But I don't like most lipsticks and lip glosses because they ultimately do what you describe, after making the skin feel thick and waxy.
allergies come and go. That is the freaky truth. Try using your lip gloss again in a few months.
did you change your soap or are you using any acne medicine? i thought that this lip gloss messed up my lips the other day and then i realized that i got some medicine on my lips my accident when i was sleeping... it burned my lips and made them dry... carmex took it away within a day or two
the best working medicine


Sulphur 200 o.d. 7 days * 4 pills * A homoeopathic medicine tell me the efffect

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting