Monday, June 21, 2010

How to keep my lip gloss looking fresh all day long?

You know when you have your lip gloss on it tends to dry out and when you keep reapplying it it tends to start looking bad and clumpy? How can I prevent this from happening?How to keep my lip gloss looking fresh all day long?
Apply a small amount of vasaline before you apply your lipgloss ;)How to keep my lip gloss looking fresh all day long?
the same used to happen to be it got annoyingg


anywayss....i put on chapstickk firstt preferably the one named chapstick and i put on the red one so i get the cherry flavor on my lip and then i put on a small amount of lipgloss andd thats pretty muchh it !


hopee this helpedd =]]]!
apply lip balm or chapstick before you put your lipgloss on. the chapstick help holds onto the lipgloss there for keeping it on longer. same goes for lipstick. goodluck[:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting