Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do I get the soap scum and gunk off my new Sterling Hi-Gloss Vikrell tub and surround?

and how do I keep my cultured marble vanity shiny-clean without using scouring or scrubbing pads, which will cause permanent scratches? I have tried so many soap-scum removing cleaners that just do NOT work!How do I get the soap scum and gunk off my new Sterling Hi-Gloss Vikrell tub and surround?
I cleaned homes for several years and found a great way to clean soap scum. Save all your fabric softener sheets after they have been used and use those sheets to clean with. You can use Scrubbing Bubbles or any other scum product but the success is in how the scum rolls off with that used dryer sheet. It works wonderful on the faucets too. Plus it makes the clear and hammered look shower doors a piece of cake to clean. Plus each time you do, it gets easier to maintain.How do I get the soap scum and gunk off my new Sterling Hi-Gloss Vikrell tub and surround?
I know how you said you didn't want to use a scrub pad. But I so recomend the Mr. Clean Earser. That seems to work for everything and you don't get any damaging effects.
my granny called it ';elbow grease.';
Dow Scrubbing Bubbles always works for me! If you don't like that, try amonia.
I LOVE the Mr. Clean eraser. It works wonders on soap scum.





Make sure it's good and wet when you use it. The eraser needs to be wet as well as the tub itself. Just keep rubbing and rubbing. It does come off without too much effort. . . it's definitely not a spray on, spray off kind of product, though.





Good luck! I am quite sure this will take care of your problem!
Have you tried SoftScrub and a sponge?
Mr. Clean Erasers





they really do wonders..my friend used it on their hummer...some kids keyed it and she used that and it really worked...
try using REAL lemon juice. not the fake kind that comes in the plastic shaped lemon. take a wedge of lemon and scrub it on the tub. let it sit for a few mintes and the soap scum and all mineral deposits should be removed. to kill the germs, make a solution of distilled white vinegar and water. should be about 3 oz / quart of water. this is envirnmentaly friendly and works wonders.
  • downloads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting