Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best place to store lip gloss?

I read somewhere that heat can ruin lip gloss quickly and a lot of my lipglosses have become bad. What is the best place and temperature to keep lip gloss at?What is the best place to store lip gloss?
Just don't keep it anywhere warm and bright. Make-up bag would do. If you have loads keep the extra ones in the fridge :-)What is the best place to store lip gloss?
37.4 degrees on your face
i keep mine in the fridge... makes it last longer.


ditto nail vanish - makes it thicker and easier to apply.
In the oven...But make sure you pre heat it at 350...
If heat ruins lip gloss, then I'd suggest a temperature a few degrees lower than room temperature to place it in. Then you might try keeping it downstairs, sice hot air rises.
anywhere except for in the car
I keep my lip glosses on the bathroom counter. Definately don't leave your lip glosses in the car. :)
I usually store mine in my purse,my pocket or my make up bag.I think ur purse would be good.
the fridge
Did you know that Vaseline is the best product to use. You cant take that anywhere regardless of the temperature.
too warm and the lipgloss will become too runny/begin to split.


too cold and it wont run very freely.


just below room temperature is the best idea :]
ina draw away from heat
Don't know for lip gloss but nail varnish is better in the fridge.
some are better in the fridge. make sure it's not too hot and that is it somewhat dry. not in the car

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting