Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I need to paint the walls of the downstairs loo. Do I have to use gloss or will a waterbased silk be?

splash proof/washable? I would rather use a water based paint but will this mean it is not washable?I need to paint the walls of the downstairs loo. Do I have to use gloss or will a waterbased silk be?
A water based silk is fine for the walls. There are also some paints now available specifically for kitchens and bathrooms witch can be found at most DIY stores. If you are worried about damp you can Also buy Damp proof paint.I need to paint the walls of the downstairs loo. Do I have to use gloss or will a waterbased silk be?
Gloss should only be used on woodwork/metalwork etc. Use a water based silk for the walls. Once the paint is dry it is totally washable.
Water-based silk or water-based eggshell will be fine.
water base paint will be perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting